We know that high quality educational camps aren’t always accessible to all families. That’s why we want to ensure that future leaders who are interested in entrepreneurship, technology, and design are given the opportunity to attend our programs. Applications are open to all students between the ages of 8 – 18 who require financial aid to attend.
To be eligible, the student must:
- Be between the ages of 8 – 18 years old.
- Be a resident of British Columbia, Canada.
- Be able to attend the entire full week program.
- Have access to reliable transportation for the duration of the program.
- Demonstrate a compelling reason to attend Startup Skool.
- Provide all of the required information on the application form below.
The financial assistance will cover 50% of the total cost of the program. Applications are accepted and evaluated on a first come, first served basis. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please note, the submission of an application does not guarantee financial assistance.
To apply, please complete the form below with your child: